Sir Solar Technician
Locations: New Jersey
Job Summary: Solar technician, supervise the jobsite during the construction phase of solar system and maintain the constructed solar systems through the contracted life.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Daily travel to regional solar projects that are under construction and operational.
- Leading the construction team, examine the work to make sure they are meeting standard of quality and safety.
- Tracking project installation schedules and installation sequences and providing feedback to the Project Manager.
- Coordinate grid shutdowns, interconnections, inspections, project commissioning.
- Ongoing preventative maintenance visits to each system, inspection of wiring and connections, mechanical repairs, string tests, inverter inspections, etc.
- Responding to urgent maintenance cases.
- Completing operations and maintenance reports following every site visit.
- System monitoring start-up.
- Communicating with O&M for task prioritization.
- A strong background in electricity, circuits and electronics.
- Understanding of solar energy industry.
- Team work and willing to learn.